We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Customizing existing themes and plugins.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Optimizing WordPress website for faster speeds.
- Updating and maintaining version updates.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Good communication skills.